Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Fourth Bear

Author: Jasper Fforde
Published: August 3, 2006 (Viking)
Category: Mystery/Absurdist Fiction

I don't want to say anything until after the on-sale date, but it was awesome. I liked The Big Over Easy quite a bit, but I loved this book.

Jack Spratt is definitely better the second time around.

And the next Thursday Next book is supposed to be out July 2007, tentatively titled The War of the Words. There will also be a third Nursery Crime, titled The Last Great Tortoise Race. According to Jasper Fforde's website, it will be the final Nursery Crime novel. However, there's no publication date for the final Jack Spratt installment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous! I want this book! I can guarantee that I will be buying this book the first time I see it!