Sunday, August 13, 2006

A list from Shirley

1. One book that changed your life?
Nancy Drew: The Clue in the Jewel Box by Carolyn Keene (Before I read this book, my teachers complained that I didn't read enough. After I started the Nancy Drew books, I couldn't stop reading.)

2. One book you have read more than once?
Every Harry Potter book. When a new one comes out, I read the new one first, and then the entire series leading up to that new book, and then the new book a second time.

3. One book you would want on a desert island?
The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop

4. One book that made you laugh?
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding

5. One book that made you cry?
Dragonsong by Anne McCaffrey

6. One book you stayed up all night to finish?
Barely a Bride by Rebecca Hagan Lee

7. One book that took you too long to read?
Mill on the Floss by George Eliot

8. One book you are currently reading?
Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife by Linda Berdoll

9. One book you have been meaning to read?
Angelica by Sharon Shinn

10. Now tag five people.
I'll skip this because I don't even have five people to tag. However, feel free to do this, Jennie.

No comments: